Waaah~~! (0_0) 
Been busy nearly a month you know?! I want to do one Job but instead somehow i got like 2 3 jobs. Waaah~~~! (0_0)

This is the first time I been busy for  nearly 1 month. 
But Alhamdullilah Thanks to God today I can rest for a day. Somehow tomorrow  and the next day will be continued working. Don't worry the video and photo that I promise, it will be finish and publish after the JB Art Festival in JB ended. 

Guys, I was happy to hear that some tourist from other country just came to JB Art Festival and some of them are from the other state. It doesn't matter where you are or what you do. If you had some time, do come and support JB Art Festival. Last till 4th Oct 2014. You will be entertained by some musicians , comedians and some of the events. Hope you guys can come here and support us. Some of the days I will be there when there are many event. So if you wanted to see me or wanted to know about the events, do come by and you will be post on my blog.