Racist?

"Sometimes we are alone but sometimes we are not alone, never forget the person who care about us because sometimes they can help us succeed," - The Principle from my last school 

Let me told you a story. Its about what I saw in front of my eyes and what that happened to me. Let's talk about RACIST. What is RACIST? Let's answer it simple, RACIST is about someone that are different than others. Sometimes some of them hate others not because of they're appearances, but also they hate others by there RELIGIONS

People should know that we didn't have to be a RACIST person. Why? Because we are the same. We have feelings, emotions, eyes, mouth, ear, hair and other body parts. But the different's is, our mind, our heart(Good or Evil), our skin, our language and our religions. It's not like it's the end of the world if we are friendly with others that are different with us. Sometimes I'm kind of disappointed to see people who was RACIST. 

Seriously thou, what do you get if you choose your own kind? I know it's a bit easier to trust or easier to understand. But sometimes the different person can make changes in our life. Some are bad and some are good we just need to be careful, not hating them. What I meant is, stop judging them by it's cover. Because sometimes they're more smarter than you, don't expect them like they are dirty or lazy. If you RESPECT them, they will RESPECT you like you are there very own BROTHER. Wouldn't that be nice? There's someone helping you if you are in trouble? 

Don't be afraid to join an Event that are different than you. Like for an example, you are joining an event. Let just say you are joining a Sports Talk or other Talk events. But when you came there and sit, you are the only one who are different. Don't be afraid, just do what you want to do. Show them that you are not like they are expected. Be BRAVE and put some EFFORT in it. Because if we are afraid, we get nothing. Remember to RESPECT other's not just the senior citizens but also the other person that are different with us. Smile is enough if you are afraid to say "Hi" to other's that are different with you.

Have you tried asking yourself? Do you like war? I think the best answer is NO. Right? Some of the war are about RACIST. Can we stop them? No because if we stop them. We will surely die for instant, stop being a hero this is a reality world not a digital movie world. How can we stop? One of the best answer from my friends are making a BOYCOTT or if you still want to be a hero, then help them by being there soldiers. Like my special friend always said "Why don't we use sports as a war? If you win the match, you get some money and trophy. But if you lose, try harder to win. If you think carefully, 1 country 1 team pays the registration it's like a million or more dollars, right? Why should we use guns? Does rifles means everything?"

Lastly, I'm sorry if I said something's that make you angry. This is what I saw in front of my eyes and the things that are happened to me. If I said something wrong to you, leave me a comment or leave me a message at the chat box on your left side. Actually, I'm not good in English but I'm quite okay with it. If I have done something wrong with you forgive me and if you want to share some story with me. Do tell, don't be shy.

"STOP BEING RACIST."